Little Mermaid Cleaning Services Offers Home Staging in Auckland
Little Mermaid Cleaning Services is well known for the deep and thorough cleaning we provide to our clients’ homes, both inside and out, but we also offer home staging in Auckland. If you are selling a home, either a newly-built one or one you moved out of, staging the empty house with tasteful furnishing and decor will maximise its appeal to potential buyers. Many of our clients combine our cleaning and home staging services to great benefit for a quicker sale, often at a premium price.
Why Trust Little Mermaid Cleaning Services Regarding Move Out Cleaning
Our returning clients keep coming back for their deep cleaning needs because of the quality of our experienced team’s work and the breadth of our services. Whether you need a move-out clean, cleaning after renovating, or merely want to freshen up your home with a good spring cleaning, you will join the list of happy clients who come back. A few of the specifics we offer include:
- A proper exit clean will help get the home or apartment ready for the next owners or tenants. With our focus on empty home cleaning, we can provide the level of deep cleaning you need in an efficient manner.
- We can clean more than the inside of your home. The exterior of your home is exposed to the elements, including dust and dirt that can give its paint a faded and dirty look. With our pressure cleaning, it will look like you gave it a fresh coat of paint. We also do window cleaning.
- Combining our cleaning and home staging services offers the deep clean our customers expect from our team, with tastefully staged furnishing and decor. Potential tenants and buyers often overlook homes and apartments featuring empty rooms.
What You need to Know About Home Staging on the North Shore
Experienced sellers and agents understand the many benefits of home staging to maximise the potential of the homes they offer for sale. For most people, selling or buying a home is the most expensive transaction they will ever undertake in their life. Our home staging can ensure you get the most out of your home sale by making your home as attractive as possible to potential buyers. Here are a few of the many things you should know about home staging:
- Our home staging services begin with a free consultation. Feel free to ask any questions you might have at the time. With our experience, we know how to find the best options to increase interests and make sure you attract the buyers who will meet your price.
- We can do full and partial home staging. Many homeowners continue to live in the home they are selling and use our partial home staging to fill out any furniture or decor they have already moved to their new home.
- Cleaning the interior is part of our home staging service, but adding exterior cleaning is more likely to attract potential buyers. Ask about our gardening and painting services for even more benefit.
Why Little Mermaid’s Bond Cleaning on the North Shore is Cost-Effective
Moving out of your home or apartment can be a stressful and busy time. To ensure you get your bond back, it is advisable to give each room a thorough deep clean; we offer a bond-back guarantee. Once we are done with a house, you can know for sure that you will receive your bond back. If you are interested in getting a free quote or learning more about our services, contact us today.